Raiseworth CCIV Services have assisted hundreds of companies in structuring themselves to receive investment and operate compliantly.
Our main focus at the moment is assisting companies in establishing their own Investment Companies and Sub-funds in Australia to serve investors worldwide.
Our vehicle of choice to do this is the Corporate Collective Investment Vehicle or CCIV.
CCIVs are our structure of choice for both overseas Investment Companies wanting to set up an Investment Company in Australia.
We have written lots of articles about CCIVs. You can find them here.
CCIV Creation Package
Within our CCIV Creation Package, we have all the things needed to establish your own CCIV ( Corporate Collective Investment Vehicle )
Legal Pack for your Lawyer to tailor
- Constitution & issuer resolution
- Disclosure document and first sub-fund framework
Documents to work with your Corporate Director
- Corporate Director sub-manager agreements
- Governance and control framework for CCIV
- ·Investment Management Agreement
Items for you to consider/use
- CCIV Onboarding questionnaire
- Step by Step process you need to follow to establish your CCIV
- Recommended CCIV Corporate Director
- Auditor Appointment Form and Auditor List
- Share Registry get started form
- New sub-trust Application Pack
- Capital Raising platform recommendation to support your Sub-fund raising
- SG1 – How to account for the CCIV sub-funds in your current accounting program
- SG2 – Process for adding tokenisation to your CCIV
- SG3 – Nine Step Capital Raising Guide
- SG4 – How to use a CCIV for your own Family Office
Please complete the form below if you want to learn more about CCIVs or details about how you can get your own CCIV Creation Pack.
If you want to learn more before our chat or video session, please feel free to watch any of the five videos below that might be appropriate to your situation.